Becoming Visible Online
Canva Wix Course
‘Build Your Web - sight’
For Artists and Creative Facilitators
19th January to 9th Feb
An intensive 1 month online course offered by 2 artists and active creative women Mischa and Victoria. This course is ideal for artists and creative facilitators who are looking to build an online presence in the form of a website/portfolio and design promotional materials for personal projects and workshops.
You will learn simple, easy to use, design tools to build your personal website/portfolio and create presentations, flyers and social media material.
We will help you clarify your inner purpose and intention with authenticity to develop meaningful content such as personal statement, bio, philosophy, photographs and visuals that will enable you to become effectively visible to your relevant audience online and offline/in presence. We will primarily be using Canva and Wix, two free softwares available online with option to upgrade.
- 4 Downloadable video tutorials to support learning
- 4 live sessions of 1h30 on Zoom
- Sensitising preparatory exercises
- Practical creative applications of tutorials on zoom
- Creative assignments between sessions
- Marketing/social media tips
- Resource lists
- Facebook private group platform to share your assignments
- Continuous support
During this course you will:
- Reflect about your personal journey, what is your authentic purpose, what makes you unique, what do you want to share and who are your clients and/or audience?
- Establish your bio, personal statement and professional philosophy.
- Create a mood board to define your aesthetic style and how you wish to present your work in a way that truly resonates with who you are.
- Design your business cards, flyers and other useful promotional materials in different formats using CANVA.
- Define the blueprint of your website and create your landing page on WIX.
- Prepare, format and upload visual content and written copy for your website.
- Get your ‘web-sight’ ready to be launched!!
- Learn many tips to make your work visible and attractive to your potential clients online and offline.
*Optional one to one private sessions (25€ per 1h session)
Cost : 100€ (Minimum 6 participants)
Dates: 19th January to 9th Feb
*Registration deadline January 10th 2022.
Zoom session of 1h30
- Jan 19th, Jan 26th, Feb 2nd and Feb 9th
@ 5pm CET
6-8hrs homework a week
Requirements : Access to a computer (Windows or Mac)
and stable WIFI.
Contact : Mischa Fulljames
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +34 679 389 786
Please Fill in this form to Register for the Course
About The Facilitators
A multimedia artist, trained in Fine Art. Her main modalities are photography, film, sound, paint and digital art with years of experience in web design.
Currently training as facilitator in the Expressive Arts and participating in online Art Labs facilitating tutorials on creating and transforming analogical art into digital formats.
Multi media artist with an MA in Fine Art from Central Saint Martins. Currently centred around sculpture and ceramics, her work also moves to reach ideas of immersion often using film, performance and installation. With strong interests in creative education, she has worked with various community projects and creative start ups as a program facilitator and artist. Victoria runs her own online business with much entrepreneurial experience and skills in managing websites, social media and brand identity and creation.